Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu Planning Monday - January 13th, 2014


 I'm back from the Caribbean! We hit some bad weather along the way, so there wasn't much to do except eat and drink. I tried my best to stay Paleo while on the ship, but it's hard to be sure what is in the food when you aren't the one preparing it... so I am excited to cook all my own meals this week. After a long vacation of drinking and eating, I'm ready to get back on track.

Here's what's on the menu at Cafe Duh this week (head over to Orgjunkie.com and link up your menu, too):

*All of these recipes and grain-free and gluten-free*

Monday - Pizza Spaghetti Pie and a side of Sauteed Spinach. Excited to try this because it looks simple and will also satisfy my current obsession with spaghetti squash!

Courtesy of PaleOMG

Tuesday - Leftovers.

Wednesday - Crockpot Pulled Pork Chili. Chili and pulled pork? Yes, please!!

Courtesy of PaleOMG
 Thursday - Artichoke Lemon Chicken Pasta. Like I said, I'm currently obsessed with spaghetti squash.

Courtesy of PaleOMG
 Friday -  Steaks, sweet potato mash, and brussel sprouts.

What are you cooking up this week?

3 comments:

  1. Pulled pork chili?!?! YES PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so creative! I love it. Especially the Mrs. & Mr. Duh, that is awesome haha.

    I just wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster Blogging Award! Stop by my blog for all of the questions and rules! I hope you participate and let me know if you do so I can check your post out as well!

    Click here for the post

    ReplyDelete